Wi-Fi/RF site surveys are a key part of any Wi-Fi deployment project and can:
- Precisely identify the model, quantity and location of access points according to your environment and application needs
- Identify and avoid sources of interference and dead spots that could cause slowdowns and disconnects
- Increase wireless network reliability
If your Wi-Fi network is already installed and you are experiencing issues, a Wi-Fi/RF analysis can usually identify the cause of the issues.
Many site surveys, including an onsite visit and report preparation can be completed within a single day (if we have quick access to all rooms requiring coverage).
Our standard site survey service includes:
- Onsite visit and RF signal reading
- Analysis of the results by a Wi-Fi expert
- A detailed report with access point location located on your floor plans
- Listing of access point locations and coverage zones
- Notes and description of potential sources of interference
- Network Health test (Post installation)
- Network Reliability/Speed test (post installation)
RF spectrum analysis and heat maps are provided as optional services.
AON also provides Hourly/Daily/Monthly/Yearly Reports of Wi-Fi Network performance to clients after installation to ensure the top Quality of Wi-Fi Network.
For more information, contact us via our online form or 832-204-9000.